1. Scope and Applicable Law
- These general terms and conditions (GTC) apply to all orders placed between Paper & Sons and the customer via the online shop paperandsons.com/ paperandsons.de.
- Deviating conditions do not apply unless Paper & SonsPaper & Sons has expressly agreed to them in writing.
- The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to these terms and conditions as well as any legal transactions concluded with Paper & Sons. The UN sales law and any other international agreements are not taken into account.
2. Conclusion of the contract
- The presentation of the Paper & Sons products in the online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer.
- You only place a binding order for the goods in the shopping cart by clicking the "Buy now" button.
- The order confirmation takes place immediately after sending the order by an automated mail. It is therefore important to provide the actual e-mail address with your order. The purchase contract is only concluded when we expressly accept your offer or send you the ordered goods.
3. Right of withdrawal and consequences
In the following you will receive the legally required instruction about your right of withdrawal and its consequences.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us, Paper & Sons, Nordstraße 37, 74076 Heilbronn, email: email@example.com, by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email ) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification that you are exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation:
If you withdraw from this contract, we will give you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you use a different type of delivery than that of have chosen the cheapest standard delivery offered to us), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
The direct costs of the return are borne by you.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back)
To Paper & Sons, Nordstrasse 37, 74076 Heilbronn, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Cross out inapplicable
End of the cancellation policy
4. Payment and invoice
- Our online shop offers payment options by PayPal and credit card.
- When paying by PayPal, you need to register with the online provider PayPal. With the help of your access data, you legitimize yourself and can thus confirm the payment order to us. You will receive further information during the ordering process.
- Payment by credit card takes place when the order is placed.
- The invoice will be sent to you by post together with the goods.
5. Prices and shipping costs
- The prices at the time of the order apply.
- All prices displayed on our online shop are gross prices and include the statutory sales tax and plus the shipping costs incurred.
- You can find a list of the flat-rate shipping costs in the footer on the "Shipping and delivery" page in the footer of the website.
- Paper & Sons reserves the right to change the prices published in the online shop.
6. Terms of delivery
- Delivery takes place from the warehouse of our logistics partner to the delivery address specified during the ordering process, unless otherwise agreed.
- Basically, we assume that incoming orders will be processed within 24 hours on weekdays and then sent with DHL.
- The duration of our standard shipping depends on the delivery area. This information can be found on the "Shipping and delivery" page in the footer of this website.
- Should Paper & Sons not be able to deliver the ordered goods through no fault of their own, because the supplier of Paper & Sons does not meet his contractual obligations, Paper & Sons is entitled to withdraw from the contract with the customer. In this case, the customer will be informed immediately that the ordered product is not available. The legal claims of the customer remain unaffected.
7. Reservation of title
- The goods remain the property of Paper & Sons until they have been paid in full.
- Unless expressly agreed otherwise, the statutory warranty provisions apply.
- The 2-year limitation period for statutory warranty claims applies from the date of purchase.
- The guarantee does not cover damage in the following cases:
- Defect or damage due to improper use or incorrect care
- Defect or damage from fire, water or natural disasters and earthquakes
- Optical changes that can be traced back to natural wear and tear
9 Redemption of gift vouchers
- Several vouchers cannot be combined for one purchase
- Vouchers that are issued free of charge by Paper & Sons as part of advertising campaigns with a certain period of validity and that cannot be purchased by the customer (hereinafter "promotional vouchers") can only be purchased in the seller's online shop (www .paperandsons.com) and can only be redeemed during the specified period.
- Individual products can be excluded from the voucher campaign, provided that a corresponding restriction results from the content of the campaign voucher.
- Promotion vouchers can only be redeemed before completing the order process. Subsequent billing is not possible.
- The value of the goods must be at least equal to the amount of the campaign voucher. Any remaining credit will not be refunded by the seller.
- If the value of the campaign voucher is insufficient to cover the order, one of the other payment methods offered by the seller can be selected to settle the difference.
- The credit of a campaign voucher is neither paid out in cash nor is interest paid.
- The campaign voucher will not be refunded if the customer returns the goods paid for in whole or in part with the campaign voucher within the scope of his statutory right of withdrawal.
10. Liability for defects
- Unless otherwise specified below, Paper & Sons' liability for damages is limited to grossly negligent and willful behavior regardless of the type of breach of duty and including tort.
- In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, we are liable for any negligence. However, this liability is limited to the amount of the typically foreseeable damage based on the type of order when the contract is concluded.
- Any limitations of liability do not apply in the event of injury to life, limb and health, in the case of guarantee promises if agreed and in the context of cases within the scope of the Product Liability Act.
- Insofar as the liability of Paper & Sons is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
- As part of the supplementary performance, Paper & Sons will only choose the replacement delivery.
11. Item descriptions
- The available product photographs and information texts represent the product as precisely as possible.
- Paper & Sons is not liable for any errors on the site and cannot guarantee that all images accurately reflect the actual appearance of the product.
- The photographs may vary depending on the (color) settings of your computer. All pictures are to be regarded as non-binding illustrations and therefore do not guarantee a correct representation of the properties. Please therefore note the written description.
- Should individual provisions of the contract including these provisions be or become ineffective in whole or in part or should the contract contain an unforeseen gap, the validity of the remaining provisions or parts of such provisions shall remain unaffected respective legal regulations.