- These general terms and conditions apply to all orders placed between Paper & Sons and the customer via the online shop paperandsons.com/ paperandsons.de.
- Deviating conditions do not apply unless Paper & SonsPaper & Sons has expressly agreed to them in writing.
- The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to these general terms and conditions as well as all legal transactions that are concluded with Paper & Sons Germany. The UN sales law and any other intergovernmental agreements are not taken into account.
- The presentation of the Paper & Sons products in the online shop does not represent a legally binding offer. li >
- You only place a binding order for the goods in the shopping cart by clicking the "Buy now" button.
- The order confirmation takes place immediately after sending the order by an automated mail. It is therefore important to provide the actual e-mail address with your order. The purchase contract is only concluded when we expressly accept your offer or send you the goods you have ordered.
4. Voluntary right of return up to 30 days after receipt of the goods
1. Without prejudice to your statutory right of withdrawal, we grant you a voluntary right of return of 30 days from receipt of the goods. With this right of return, you can also withdraw from the contract after the 14-day cancellation period has expired (see cancellation policy above) by sending the goods back to within 30 days of receipt (the period begins on the day after receipt of the goods).
2. Timely dispatch is sufficient to meet the deadline. However, the prerequisite for exercising the voluntary right of return is that you have returned the goods - as far as possible - in their original condition, undamaged and undamaged, in the original sales packaging. If these requirements are not met, the return of the goods can be refused. Alternatively, as in the case of the statutory right of withdrawal, in the case of the voluntary 30-day right of return, compensation for a loss in value can be demanded, provided that the loss in value is due to handling of the goods in order to check the quality, properties and functionality of the goods was not necessary.
3. Until the deadline for the statutory right of withdrawal has expired, the statutory conditions listed there apply exclusively. The voluntary right of return does not limit your statutory warranty rights. The voluntary right of return does not apply to the purchase of gift vouchers.
- Our online shop offers payment options via PayPal and credit card.
- When paying via PayPal, you need to register with the online provider PayPal in advance. With the help of your access data, you legitimize yourself and can thus confirm the payment order to us. You will receive further information during the ordering process.
- Payment by credit card takes place when the order is placed.
- The invoice will be sent to you by post together with the goods
- The prices at the time of the order apply.
- All prices displayed on our online shop are gross prices and include the statutory sales tax plus the applicable Shipping costs.
- You can find a list of the flat-rate shipping costs in the footer on the "Shipping and delivery" page in the footer of the website .
- Paper & Sons reserves the right to change the prices published in the online shop.
- The delivery takes place from the warehouse of our logistics partner to the delivery address given during the ordering process, unless otherwise agreed. li>
- We generally assume that incoming orders will be processed within 24 hours on working days and then sent with DHL send.
- The duration of our standard delivery depends on the delivery area. This information can be found on the "Shipping and delivery" page in the footer of this website.
- Should Paper & Sons not be able to deliver the ordered goods through no fault of its own, because the supplier of Paper & Sons does not meet its contractual obligations, Paper & Sons is entitled to withdraw from the contract with the customer. In this case, the customer will be informed immediately that the ordered product is not available. The legal claims of the customer remain unaffected.
- The goods remain the property of Paper & Sons until they have been paid for in full.
- Unless expressly agreed otherwise, the statutory warranty provisions apply.
- The 2-year limitation period for statutory warranty claims from the date of purchase applies.
- Damages are excluded from the guarantee in the following cases:
- Defect or damage due to improper use or incorrect maintenance
- Defect or damage caused by fire, water or natural disasters and earthquakes
- Optical changes that can be traced back to natural wear and tear
- Several vouchers cannot be combined for one purchase
- Vouchers that are issued free of charge by Paper & Sons as part of advertising campaigns with a certain period of validity and that are dated Customers that cannot be purchased (hereinafter "promotional vouchers") can only be redeemed in the seller's online shop (wwwpaperandsons.com) and only within the specified period.
- Individual products can be excluded from the voucher campaign if there is a corresponding restriction from the content of the campaign voucher.
- Campaign vouchers can only be redeemed before the order process has been completed. Subsequent billing is not possible.
- The value of the goods must be at least equal to the amount of the promotional voucher. Any remaining credit will not be refunded by the seller.
- If the value of the campaign voucher is not sufficient to cover the order, one of the remaining dated from Payment methods offered by the seller can be selected.
- The credit of a campaign voucher is neither paid out in cash nor is interest paid.
- The campaign voucher will not be reimbursed if the customer has paid for the goods in whole or in part within the scope of his legal right of withdrawal.
- Unless otherwise specified below, Paper & Sons' liability for damages is independent of the type of breach of duty and including unauthorized acts limited to grossly negligent and willful behavior.
- In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, we are liable for any negligence. However, this liability is limited to the amount of the typically foreseeable damage depending on the type of order when the contract is concluded.
- Any limitations of liability do not apply to injury to life, limb and health, to guarantee promises if agreed and within the scope of Cases in the scope of the Product Liability Act.
- As far as the liability of Paper & Sons is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees , Representatives and vicarious agents.
- As part of the supplementary performance, Paper & Sons will only choose the replacement delivery.
- The available product photographs and information texts represent the product as precisely as possible.
- Paper & Sons is not liable for any errors on the page and cannot guarantee that all images are exactly that reflect the actual appearance of the product
- The photographs may vary depending on the (color) settings of your computer. All pictures are to be regarded as non-binding illustrations and therefore do not guarantee a correct representation of the properties. Please therefore note the written description.
- Should individual provisions of the contract including these provisions be or become ineffective in whole or in part, or should the contract not be have foreseen loophole, the validity of the remaining provisions or parts of such provisions remains unaffected. Instead of the ineffective or missing provisions, the respective statutory regulations apply.